Carmela DeNicola mediated our divorce agreement in a very compassionate, respectful, professional manner. This was an extremely painful time for us but she created an environment in which we felt safe and confident in the decisions we were making. Thank you, Carmela!
Roseann Vanella, Author
Roseann’s experience and credentials alone set her apart from other professional mediators in the state. She has an extensive business and financial background, and worked for many years in a corporate setting. Roseann is also very personable, down-to-earth, and she is truly passionate about her work. Having been through a divorce herself and benefited from the advantages of mediation, Roseann brings a unique perspective along with the ability to remain impartial while deeply empathizing with what each party is going through.
Carmela DeNicola, Author
Carmela DeNicola is a business and workplace mediator with over three decades of executive experience in the corporate world. Carmela handles all types of business and workplace mediation. She works with municipalities, schools, private companies, partnerships, non-profits, and any other type of entity. Carmela can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-669-7172
- Adapting your Business Model to a Post COVID-19 World
- Resolving Business Disputes Arising from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis
- Using Mediation for Family Business Disputes
- Options for Moving Forward with a Divorce during the COVID-19 Crisis
- Tips for Divorce & Separating Couples During COVID-19 – Part 5 of 5