Roseann Vanella was a guest on Dr. Dan Gottlieb’s weekly Radio Show, Voices in the Family, on WHYY an affiliate of NPR discussing Children & Divorce with a panel of experts. Listen for some wonderful advice on how to best help your children through any stage of the divorce process.
Roseann Vanella, Author
Roseann’s experience and credentials alone set her apart from other professional mediators in the state. She has an extensive business and financial background, and worked for many years in a corporate setting. Roseann is also very personable, down-to-earth, and she is truly passionate about her work. Having been through a divorce herself and benefited from the advantages of mediation, Roseann brings a unique perspective along with the ability to remain impartial while deeply empathizing with what each party is going through.
Carmela DeNicola, Author
Carmela DeNicola is a business and workplace mediator with over three decades of executive experience in the corporate world. Carmela handles all types of business and workplace mediation. She works with municipalities, schools, private companies, partnerships, non-profits, and any other type of entity. Carmela can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-669-7172
- Mediation: An Outsource Strategy for Resolving Workplace Conflicts
- The Benefits of Voluntary Mediation vs. Court-Ordered during a Divorce
- Impartiality and Neutrality in Resolving Workplace Disputes
- If the Bezoses can Divorce Peaceably, So Can You
- Why Operating Agreements are Important at All Stages of a Business Partnership